Anyhow, six random facts about myself:
1. When I was around 18 years old, I was pulled over by the police as a suspect in a bank robbery. They got really nervous when I reached down to unbuckle my seatbelt. Apparently, bank robbers are not good about "clicking for safety."
2. In college, I was approached by the police for suspicious broomball activity. Apparently, walking down the street with a broom covered in duct tape is a suspicious activity.
3. I have studied four different martial arts, but I don’t remember much about any of them. So, go ahead, kick by butt.
4. I’m a Unitarian Universalist. I don’t have all the answers, but if you need questions, I’m your guy!
5. The first story I ever wrote was a story about giant red shoe. Good to know my brain worked funny even back in third grade. (And thanks, Mom, for saving the story).
6. In college, I used to woo chicks with my singing/songwriting abilities. As my wife will be happy to confirm, my chick wooing days are over, but I still occasionally play some guitar.