But seriously, folks, feel free to say hi. I think we'll be wearing our Electric Spec t-shirts at least part of the time. Plus, it's a safe bet that Editor Betsy will be in the bar most--if not all--of the time. Ha ha, Betsy, just kidding. Not. :)
We will officially be participating in some excellent programming:
- Friday 3:00-4:00 pm Dave is on the "Developing Your Writing Voice" panel
- Friday 6:00-7:00 pm Betsy is on the "Small Press & Ezines: Finding/Dealing with New Markets" panel
- Saturday 11:00-noon Lesley is on the "Dystopias in Science Fiction" panel
- Sunday 1:00-2:00 pm Lesley is on the "Weird Physics" panel
- Sunday 4:00-5:00 pm Betsy is on the "Guilty Pleasures" panel
MileHiCon is always a blast. I recommend it.
Dave, Betsy, do you want to add anything?
In other news we are working on the next excellent issue, due out Nov. 30, 2010.
Keep sending in your stories!