19 February 2013

new issue coming

We're still working behind the scenes on the exciting new issue of Electric Spec, coming February 28, 2013! We have five fabulous stories by authors: Mark Rigney, Kathryn Yelinek, Jennifer Crow, Rebecca Schwarz, and David Barber. I'll give more info about them next week. :) We have some neat cover art lined up. I think we even have a movie column.

We have an intriguing excerpt from Editor/Author Betsy's new novel out from Night Shade Books which starts with: "Cut her throat. His own wife." Ooh. I have shivers. One of the really creepy cool things about this book is the necromancy/magic system.
We also have a fun and informative interview with Editor/Author Betsy. Among other provocative topics, Betsy discusses differences and similarities in how men and women think, bi-sexuality, how writing short stories benefits writers, and how partying leads to writerly success.

Check it out February 28, 2013! And check back here next week for more teasers. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got this web page from my buddy who told me regarding this website and now this time I
am browsing this website and reading very informative content here.


Feel free to surf to my blog post; wordpress kurs

Anonymous said...

Its not my first time to pay a quick visit this
web page, i am visiting this web site dailly and take nice data from
here daily.

Here is my page steinzeitdiƤt