Today, we're going to try something fun. We're going to post the first lines of the fiction to entice you to read...
Can you tell which first lines go with which stories? :)
- The knife hovered over the flesh of the baby's plump little arm.
- The oscillator in the west wing has stopped working.
- For a moment, Rose couldn't move.
- Commander Aldo Kinnear sprawled on the Rec Room bench, bruised, exhausted and scared.
- Harry’s chair rocked noisily against the wooden slats of his porch-balcony.
- A flash of too-bright light illuminated the dead girl's face for an instant as the crime scene photographer snapped a picture.