- "Smithsonian Soldiers" by E.A.Lawrence -- An illustration of the power of friendship and human persistence in an apocalyptic world.
- "Nobody Gets Out Alive" by George R. Galuschak -- Tune into the livestream of a game where the stakes even higher than life or death.
- "Glass and Ashes" by Raven McAllister -- Hard times make for fast friends, but what happens when a life is on the line?
- "After the Fee-Fi-Fo" by Maureen Bowden -- What really happens after the fairy tale ends?
- "Hot Crow and Paper Lion" by MJ Francis -- Fantasy and mythology mix with two very unlikely friends on an even more unlikely mission.
- Or, maybe the bonus story, "The Mandelbrot Scheme" by Mark Everglade?
So many shockingly-good stories!