15 November 2022

From Author Lewis

We are excited to feature "Princess Moon Lily's Last Riddle" by Author Leonora Lewis in the awesome November 2022 issue of Electric Spec. Leonora was kind enough to send along some comments about the story.

I've read too many fairy tales with princesses sending princes to die on impossible quests or having them executed for not answering riddles. What did I find most disgusting? The hero who succeeds at the quest or answers the riddle and willingly marries a mass murderess and lives happily ever after. I found myself asking, what about all the others who died? What about their families who loved them? That's why I wrote this story.




Thanks, Leonora! Very interesting!
Be sure to check out "Princess Moon Lily's Last Riddle" and all the rest of the stories on November 30, 2022!

No comments: