This prompted me to wonder just how many repeat offenders we've had over the years in Electric Spec. There are a few more:
- David Redd gave us "Doctor Sam" in January 2006 and "Galactic Undesirables No. 3231: The Con Artist" in May 2006
- Hank Quense gave us "The Impressario" in May 2006 and "The Rainbow Bridge" in January 2007
- Stephen L. Antczak gave us "Pure Luck" in May 2006 and "Fade to Black" in September 2006
- TW Williams gave us "The One-Legged Assassin" in September 2006 and "Possession is Nine Parts" in January 2007
- Matthew Howe gave us "All Kinds of Monsters" in June 2008 and "Pusher" in August 2010
I think this proves we judge solely on story.
Please keep sending us your stories.
Enjoy the current issue! And feel free to check out the older issues, too. :)