- "Tom the Sheller" by Devin Miller gives us a dark glimpse into a world where a man can rip thoughts from another's mind-at a devastating price.
- "In The Land Of The Deaf" by Ferrett Steinmetz is a dark tale about a new kind of virus that makes H1N1 seem like a case of the sniffles.
- Phil Emery's "Streetwise" is a dark and edgy SF story.
- Miranda Suri's "The New Arrival" is a macabre story that will leave you satisfyingly chilled.
- "The Untold Story of an Executioner" by Dawn Lloyd is a chilling tale about maybe the worst job ever.
- "End User" by A.L. Sirois is a horrific story with a character that definitely does not follow Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics.
20 October 2015
In honor of the spookiest month of the year, today I'm sharing some macabre tales from the Electric Spec archives: