05 November 2019

from Author Deoraich

It's very exciting! The notable November 30,2019 issue of Electric Spec is in the works. We had our Production Meeting and, as usual, it was diffiult picking amongst so many good stories. Folks should be getting their email notifications with decisions this week. Without further ado, let's start bragging on the new stories...

We're very pleased to be presenting "29 Langwood Street" by Author Drema DeĆ²raich. She tells us...


“29 Langwood Street” was one of my very first short stories; its subject is near and dear to my heart, and I’d like to think I’d be as brave as Joe if confronted with that scenario.

Writing is such a big part of my life, I feel a little lost and adrift when I can’t get to the keyboard for a few days. Just like anything else, the more I do it, the more skilled my craft. And even though writing is sometimes the hardest thing to do, I can’t not write. Penning new stories, or even revising existing ones that haven’t yet found a home, feeds my spirit.


Very interesting! Thanks for sharing, Drema!

No comments: